Consultant General Surgeon MB, MS, FRCS Ed, FRCS Eng
Special Clinical Interests:
Mr Michael Corlett has a special interest in laproscopic gall bladder surgery, general and local anaesthetic open hernia surgery. He also has a special interest in gastrointestinal surgery, including endoscopy (e.g. Colonoscopy), as well as performance of minor outpatient operations.
Born in Stoke on Trent, Mr Michael Corlett is married with three children. His interests include fishing, cycling and football – he is a supporter of Liverpool Football Club. Mr Corlett also enjoys running and has completed six marathons, various half marathons and triathlons.
Special clinical interests:
- Laparoscopic hernia and gall bladder surgery
- Local anaesthetic hernia surgery
- Day case surgery
Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies:
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons
- Association of Endoscopic Surgeons
- British Association of Surgical Oncologists
- Member, Court of Examiners, Royal College of Surgeons